At present, each drainage point in the drainage system is relatively independent and cannot be expanded. The drainage wells of each drainage point are relatively independent. It is difficult to use the Internet of things technology, and the number of distribution points is large, and the power is uneven, so it is difficult to unify management and control. Various drainage points use more submersible pumps, submersible pump models, increased the difficulty of inspection and maintenance. If the submersible pump is arranged in the power cable compartment of the urban comprehensive pipe gallery, because the surrounding is high-voltage cables, the pipeline installation and maintenance are inconvenient, welding is not allowed, and the risk is high; the submersible pump of the gas tank must be explosion-proof, and the distribution cabinet must also be explosion-proof. The traditional sump is generally about 1.5m. In areas with poor geological conditions, the cost of foundation pit support will increase more.
At the same time, there are too many connections with the municipal government, which increases the communication and coordination workload and engineering quantity with the municipal government. The floating objects in the water collecting pool cannot be emptied, which needs to be cleaned regularly by manpower, and consumes a lot of manpower, material and financial resources.
How to solve the problems of difficult connection, maintenance and management of drainage pipes of scattered drainage points in the underground space, reduce construction and management costs, and save manpower are the problems that need to be solved by those skilled in the art.
The intelligent central drainage system is a completely closed drainage system, and a certain degree of negative pressure is always maintained between the drainage pipeline and the drainage unit of the system. During blowdown, the negative pressure interface valve between the intermediate collector and the blowdown main (Branch) pipe is opened, and the sewage enters the drainage unit through the blowdown main (Branch) pipe under the suction effect of negative pressure. The sewage is pressurized by the drainage unit and then discharged into the septic tank or municipal sewage pipe network.
1. There is only one discharge pipe to connect with the municipal administration, reducing 90% of the communication and coordination workload and work volume with the municipal administration;
2. Each drainage point is connected to the network through the negative pressure pipeline, which is easy to expand, and even can add a manual water suction gun anytime and anywhere to eliminate local leakage;
3. There is only one distribution point (at the drainage unit);
4. Due to the negative pressure suction, the floating objects can be completely sucked and eliminated;
5. Each drainage point is networked through 485 communication interface, and the application of Internet of things technology is simple and reliable;
6. It is convenient for maintenance. There are only pipes and valves in each drainage point, and only pumps in the drainage unit;
7. The depth of the end sump is only about 0.35m, which is convenient for construction and does not need special foundation pit treatment, thus greatly reducing the cost of foundation pit support.